SEO Website Audit Report Expert
Hello, Do you want to do SEO on your website? So first you have to find your website issues. That's why you have to do an SEO audit for your website. So don't worry I provide an SEO website audit report as per the complete SEO action plan.
I use Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc. tools to make a website Audit report. And also I created the manual SEO report.
Which website issue Will I Include In This Gig:
Meta Title Check
Meta Description Check
URL Analysis
H1 Tag Analysis
Content check
Image Analysis
Canonical Checkup
Gtmetrix Analysis
Page Speed Insight Check
Robots.txt Analysis
Sitemap Checkup
Backlinks Analysis
Why You Will Choose My S-E-O Audit Report Service:
Provide Proper S.E.O Report
Provide PDF And PPT for both site audit
Submit work at the exact time
100% Quality Work
24/7 Support time
Please message me first for this service then you will order.
Hire me: https://www.fiverr.com/s/QzlE91
Book A Free Consultancy: https://calendly.com/shaishabkheto/web

0 Comments
Post a Comment