Hi, I am shaishab. I'm a professional SEO Expert Working in this field last 3 years. 

I'll improve your site's search engine rankings. I would handle all of your on-page, and technical SEO to get your website to the top of Google for your targeted keywords. Click Here

I can grow visibility of search engine and I use my Premium Rankmath and Yoast SEO plugin for proper on-page optimization. 


What do I optimize:

1. Best LSI keyword research
2. Proper Title optimization
3. Meta description optimization
4. H1,H2,H3 tags setup
5. URL setting
6. Image optimization & Alt tags (manually)
7. Internal linking & External linking
8. Google Analytics setup*
9. Google Search console setup*
10. Search Engine Submission*
11. Indexability Optimization
12. Schema Markup for Google Rich Snippets
13.Canonical tag setting
14. XML Sitemap setup
15. 404 & Redirection
16. Robots.txt check
17. Complete Website Audit & Reporting*
18. Search Console integration
19 .Google analytics and sitemap creation
20.website Site speed optimization

Why Choose Me: 
 
✔ Proper white hat SEO
✔ 100% work satisfaction
✔ On time delivery
✔ 24/7 support

Hire Me: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Wd2jGB